Monday, November 23, 2009

Around the UC circus edition

Blackhawks TV treated us with this video this morning:



Leave it to Burish to take something as innocent as the Circus and turn it into something dirty.

but thats why we love him.

There's also some great photoshops in the video...

The only things missing were Buff on a tight rope and Seabs on a motorcycle.
Two things I would love to see.


There's a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving

One is Hossa probably is coming back on Wednesday. I know finally!

The evidence: http://bit.ly/6OHkqg

Also one more thing to be very thankful for this holiday season is this:

In case you missed it


Can never get enough of this video.

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures. My computer's acting up, so I haven't seen the video yet.
    Not a big fan of Hossa [yet(?)] since he's coming from the Red Wings, and I have a mild disliking towards that team, but I think we can do wonders with him on the team, even more so than now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be a fan of Hossa now after lastnights game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am in love with Marian Hossa. Funny how things can change so quickly :D

    ReplyDelete