Saturday, December 12, 2009

Around the UC: Who wants cake?

Thank you to my friends who gave me a wonderful Blackhawks cake for my birthday. 
Pictures of the epic cake later.

-Hawks lost last night 2-1 to the Sabres.

Have to give credit to Patrick Lalime who made 39 saves.

Sharp had the lone goal for the Hawks in the 3rd. Assists from Kane and Hjalmarsson.



Well lets just say Kane wasn't welcomed with open arms. All the boos must of done something for Kane because he was on his game.

Campbell was also booed. Last time I checked they traded him.

Next game is tomorrow against the Lightning! I'm going to be there!

Now on to todays practice:

Some changes were made

The lines today-

Toews, Kane, Brouwer

Sharp, Ladd, Hossa

Madden, Buff, Versteeg

Fraser, Kopecky, Eager


I Leave you with some holiday cheer... 

12 days of Blackhawks from the Blackhawks message boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment