Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympic Hockey Today!

USA vs Switzerland starts at 2:00 p.m. on USA

GO USA!!

Canada vs Norway starts at 6:30 p.m. on CNBC

GO CANADA!!

Olympic Hockey News:

Ryan Miller and Jonathan Quick have to cover up some words on their helmet.

I say just let them wear the helmets as they are!



Another Olympic rule: Gotta wear a visor! 

Something Seabrook is not use to doing:

"You know, I thought it would be, but I played the last two games in Chicago with it on and didn't feel a difference. I felt good and feel like I can see everything."



Seabrook on sightseeing during Olympics: "No, I want to win a gold medal. My mom and dad are staying down here with my girlfriend downtown at a hotel. They're going to take some events in. I don't know what they're going to do, but I'll leave that up to them. I want to go out and try and play well."

No comments:

Post a Comment