Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preview: Hawks vs Blues/ lots and lots of stuff too


Blackhawks vs Blues (this should be fun!)
CSN
7:30 p.m.
-Niemi is sick and won't be starting tonight.
-So that means the Man from France is in the goal.
-Joe Fallon was recalled from Rockford.
-BOLLAND is BACK!
-He will be centering Eager and Kopecky.
-Fraser will be the odd man out.
-Duncs bobble head night which automatically gives him at least two goals.
The Blackhawks Blog asked him five questions (my question made it!)

Quick peek:


On his bobble head: "I think it looks good. I really like the flow that they gave me. And the beard. I think it’s rugged-looking."

Two words to describe Seabs away from the ice (totally my question): "Wow — I can think of a lot of words to describe him… Punctual. Reliable."

Really? Punctual and Reliable? That is how you describe your best friend, more like how you describe your coworker. 

Read the rest of the questions here

Bolland and Burish video:





Coach Q from Morning Skate:



Plus Hossa and his number:



Articles:


THE BOYS ARE BACK!!!
LETS GO HAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment