Monday, March 8, 2010

Around the UC: Burish!



This post is in honor of Bur being back!:



-Stupid Hockey Sketches has a new sketch and guess who it is? Find out here

-Hossa is officially a Blackhawk!
In order to become a official you need a stupid video:



-This may be shocking:

Apparently there are people out there who hate the UC's national anthem.
Not only does this douche hate it but he wants it to end.
I should point out that the article is from Detroit.

-ESPN Chicago articles:


-More from Brent Seabrook's signing:

-Photos: Here
-Videos: Here

-Little late on this but Kane and Burish were court side at the Bulls game a few days ago.
Kane finally found a bike his size:



-The Hawks have an open practice tomorrow at 11 a.m.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, yo. Adam Burish is my favoritest IRL troll of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot to look for that photo of Kane at the Bulls game, after hearing about it Twitter! Nice.

    Too bad I won't be at the game Wednesday, but I'll watch online to see if Burish is back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat- Your Burish sketch is one of my favorites!!

    K of c: I'm really hoping to find a video of Kane on that motorcycle! It's priceless!

    ReplyDelete