Monday, March 22, 2010

I was like on the like Puckcast, so like listen

I was on HOCKEENIGHT's Puckcast tonight.

Little warning: you could probably make a drinking game out of how many times I say like.

For those of you who haven't read my blog before, I swear I'm not a twelve year old with a Seabrook blog. (I sound really young).

I want to thank the guys over at HOCKEENIGHT for having me on. They're hilarious! If you haven't been listening to them, start now!

Check out my attempt on the puckcast: here

Sorry to any Wolves fans that I offended...

just let go of the mullet.

4 comments:

  1. You weren't bad or anything. Anyone would be nervous if they had to do that so you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for coming on. We were on our good behavior with you as our guest.

    Something we didn't bother with last night, with (I'm sure) someone from NBC listening.

    Oh well, there goes our radio career...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I'm gonna have to listen to last nights show now but thanks for having me on!

    ReplyDelete