Friday, March 19, 2010

Seabs is on the ice, I repeat Seabs is on the ice

Seabrook was on the ice for practice today in Arizona. Even better news, he said he feels fines and there is a chance he could play tomorrow. 

Out of all the comments that have been said the past couple of days, Seabrook's was the only one to put a big old smile on my face:

"I'm pretty pissed off right now."

Love it.

He also addressed Wiz's wedding and if he will still be attending:

"No. We'll see."

Love it.

More from Seabs:

"I don't know why he couldn't have done it a different way. The hit I made on Perry warrants a fight or guys run me a little bit out there, but I think there's a better way to do it."

"He called me and left me a message. It was nice of him, but I'm just going to take some time and figure it out from there."

"I'm pretty pissed off right now. But time will tell. Time will heal, and we'll see down the line."


It's only been one day and I already miss him:

Hear and see him speak




No comments:

Post a Comment