Thursday, April 1, 2010

Number 10 on his back, Hey it's Sharp Attack!

This week on Sharp Attack!:

-Talks about Sunday's breakaway goal celebration: "There is a little bit of planning that goes into it but I like to do spontaneous ones." 

-Day off in New Jersey: "I'm probably one of the only people in the United States that hasn't seen that movie Avatar yet, so maybe I'll go check that one out." 

-April Fool's day: "Thats definitely something circled in our calendar. Me and Burish have a few things planned out." "We stole a few room keys getting off the bus last night."

-Prank on Coach Q: "I'm not going to admit to you guys on the radio. If he's listening blame it on Burish."

-They asked him if he's has ever been flashed on the ice but he thought they said slashed at first: "I'm too focused on the game so I wouldn't notice that I kind of stuff." 

-They talk about some fans that show up on the Jumbtron on the bench. 

-On shooter: "I gotta to teach him to sign autographs. He's getting pretty popular."

-Toews hair: "It's looking terrible."

-Playoff beards: "I'm sure we'll do it again this year."

-Belt: "We gave it to Kopecky."

-Fourth line: "It was nice to see those guys chip in."

Listen to the whole show: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment