Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Number 10 on his back, Hey it's Sharp Attack!

On today's Sharp Attack:

-On celebrating Seabs' Birthday: "No, not yesterday. We were getting ready for that game. That looks like we weren't ready for. We'll have some fun with Seabsy today."

-On Seabs' Birthday: "He can rent a car now at 25 now, right."

-On last night's game: "Its playoff hockey. There's no need to hang our heads and worry about what's happening. We have to move forward."

-On the penalty at the end of yesterday's game: "I wasn't gonna to settle for that."

-On the penalty at the end of yesterday's game: "Oh, i'll remember it. I can't wait to play in game 4. If he comes near me, he's going to get another one."

-On Kathy growing out her armpit hair for the playoffs: "You guys should post that on the website. Actually, you know what don't post that on the website. I don't wanna see that."

-On Kathy going to the game and putting her armpits up to the glass: "I'll drop dead in the corner."

Listen to the whole thing: here

2 comments:

  1. I love listening to these - he's got a good sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too. Eric and Kathy are pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete