Thursday, April 29, 2010

Number 10 on his back, Hey it's Sharp Attack!

On today's Sharp Attack!:

-Sharp: "Oh my god, game 5 in the United Center was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen or been apart of. I'm not gonna say we had doubts but when you're short handed with a minute left and you're down a goal. You can't be counting on the victory."

-On the United Center in game 5: "That's as loud as it can get in there."

-On Eric and Kathy at the game: "I didn't want to get caught by my teammates staring at you guys in the crowd."

-On the Canucks: "I think it's safe to say we don't really like each other."

-On preparation for fighting the Canucks: "Well, you know I'm doing that with Seabrook so I'm ready to go."

-On Seabrook's and Toews' Birthday: "We went over to Seabrook's house and hung out with them. A lot of the guys from the team were there."

-On what they got Toews: "We didn't get him a cake but we kinda surprised him last night with a happy birthday."

-On Seabrook's birthday: "I don't think he was too excited about the 25th birthday until I clued him in that that's car rental age. Now he's all pumped up."

-On the upcoming series: "We can get the rest and heal up and get prepared to play but I think if you ask everyone, were ready to play right now."

-On wearing the belt: "I'm walking around, Shooter is looking at me like I'm an idiot."

-On the belt: "I'm trying to change the rules around the rink, the belt isn't for player of the game anymore it's gonna be for the toughest guy in the room so whoever wants to take me on, can come get it."

On being the toughest guy: "I'm not saying that, it goes without saying."

-On Duncan Keith's video in the penalty box: "Yeah, I was in the box in games 3 and 4 and that guy was all over me so I was happy to see that, actually."

-On the Nashville fan: "I chatted him up the first time I was in the box just to try and shut him up."

-On the Nashville fan: "He was all over me in game 4 and it took everything in my body to keep my mouth shut. I stepped out of the box and scored 30 seconds later. I looked over at him and gave him a little wave and point."

Listen to the whole thing: here









No comments:

Post a Comment