Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Around the UC: Links


Chicago Tribune:



NHL.com:



Puck Daddy:



ESPNChicago:



Sun-Times:



Other:

-RedEye: The Eh-Team: Casting the Blackhawks movie (I refuse to believe Brendan Fraser and Seabrook share any resemblance)


Videos:

-WGN: Blackhawks painting decorates WGN Radio:


-NBCChicago: Fans Ecstatic After Game 5:

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcchicago.com/video.


-WGN: Pat Tomasulo's Blackhawks interviews through the years (click link to see all the interviews!):


-Coach Q Off Day:




3 comments:

  1. Seabrook and Fraser? I can see it. Brent looks way better though. I refuse to believe that Robert Pattinson looks anything like Jelly. Other than those two, it's perfect(except for Hossa maybe, Daniel Craig is too tough for him). I think that Coach Q would have to play himself though, cos I can't imagine anyone being able to pull his character off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I've always imagined Patrick Dempsey playing Sharpie, but I can see the resemblance with Dillon now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't see the Hammer and Rob Pattinson either. Don't really agree with a lot of them, they could of done better. I could definitely see Patrick Dempsey and Sharp.

    ReplyDelete