Friday, July 23, 2010

Around the UC:


-According to ESPNChicago, Bickell and the Hawks have agreed to a three year deal. (source)

-More from Eager's day with the Cup: “Being able to show the Cup to the kids. I remember I was young, I always loved seeing the Stanley Cup. Being able to get up close to it, in this park, was special to me. I was happy I was able to share it with a lot of people.” (Toronto Sun: Eager enjoys day with Cup/OttawaCitizen: Stanley draws crowd in Brantwood Park)

-Blackhawks Training Camp Festival will be on September 18th. Tickets go on sale July 26th at 10:00 am. Check out all the details here.

-Congrats to Jeremy Roenick, he was selected for induction into the US Hockey Hall of Fame.

-If its always been your dream to have breakfast with Toews or Hull nows your chance. You can now bid to have some eggs and bacon with Toews, Kane, Hammer, Hull, or Mikita here. The current bid for Toews is up to $3,ooo. I'm guessing the breakfast isn't from Denny's.

-One week till the convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment