Thursday, July 15, 2010

Special Sneak Peek at the Stanley Cup DVD




Warning: Chill-inducing

video


video

I have a feeling this is going to be my new favorite movie and I won't be the only one.



Don' forget to get your DVD signed next week and the red carpet premiere:


Sharp:

Mon. July 19th

11:59 pm

Best Buy

100 W. North Ave., Chicago


Campbell:

Tue., July 20th

6pm-1pm

Dominick's

1340 S. Canal St., Chicago


Bolland:

Tue. July 20th

6pm-8pm

Meijer

15701 71st St., Orland Park


You can also catch them and other Hawks at the Red Carpet Premiere.

The premiere will be held at Navy Pier IMAX Theatre.

The arrivals will begin at 6:00pm and the screening will start at 7:00pm.


Then the next day you can purchase and cherish your very own Stanley Cup Champions DVD for $24.98 and $29.99 for Blu-ray.



You can also win tickets to the premiere here!

A big thanks to Marc!

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Where did you find the trailers or promos for the Blackhawks dvd :D I want to post them on my blog but I don't know who to credit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Credit goes to Warner Home Video, they sent the videos to me.

    ReplyDelete