Saturday, August 14, 2010

Around the UC:


-Kane was caught. His mom walked in on him. It was awkward. What exactly was he doing? You won't believe this one but Kane is always full of surprises:

"Ohhhh. She would throw me under the bus like that. I watched the first three movies and was really interested … so I decided to read the fourth book. I kind of snuck it in there, and she walked in a couple of times with me reading the book. I tried to hide it, but it wasn't happening."

He was caught reading Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight saga. I really don't even know what to say about this. Personally, I think it's awesome. You can read the rest of the article here: ChicagoTribune: Kane trying to get a read on growing up

-Continuing with Kane, today was Day 2 of his time with Stanley. He got Stanley a little dirty today by filling it with Buffalo wings:


Before heading back to Chicago, he made a stop at the cemetery to visit relatives' graves. Kane and Stanley are in Chicago at Toyota Park. According to @adamjahns, Kane will sing a song on stage with the Cup at the Jimmy Buffett concert. Yes, sing.

Chicago Tribune has the first photos from the concert. Haven't heard him sing yet but I have a feeling it's going to be a tough race on what's worse: his shirt or his singing?

-Well, I hope you haven't had enough of Kane yet because I'm gonna keep going. Patrick Kane at Great Skate Summer Sale (source):




-The Cup will now head north to Minnesota. Big Buff will have his date with Stanley tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment