Monday, August 9, 2010

Things I've missed while gone...


-Things I've missed while gone, Huet greasing up his hair and being all French with the Cup:

Everything is in French, so I'm not really sure how his day went.



NHL.com translates his day for us with videos.

Huet gets a banner:

This video has a pretty background and he's wearing Abercrombie & Fitch

Huet's old rink:

Family photos with the Cup:

Huet also brought the Cup to the Eiffel Tower, which you can read about here

A Fan's experience of Huet's day: Second City Hockey: La Coupe Stanley en Grenoble


-Things I've missed while gone, Kopecky and Hossa acting ridiculously in love during their day with the Cup:

If this isn't love, I don't know what is.





(source: Chicago Tribune)

Hossa's street hockey game:

Hossa's dinner with the Cup:

Hossa gets a wooden statue of himself:

Hossa and Kopecky with Falcons:

Hossa and Kopecky bring the Cup home:

Check out a ton more videos of Hossa and Kopecky's Day at Blackhawks TV


-Things I've missed while gone, Hendry signed with the Hawks for $6oo,ooo. (source)

-Things I've missed while gone, Madden will be attending a Christmas sweater party everyday this season. He signed with the Minnesota Wild. (source)

-Things I've missed while gone, Chelios singing "Take me out to the ballgame" in honor of Bob Probert:
Chelios has also retired. (source)

-Things I've missed while gone, Jack Skille has a Twitter. Jack Skille doesn't have a Twitter. (skille20)

2 comments: