Saturday, October 23, 2010

Around the UC:


-Jonathan Toews is in the new issue of Men's Health Magazine.
You can read the article here.

-Keith: ''It's important. For us, they're friends, and it was for a great cause. Policemen do a lot for us. They put their lives on the line basically every day. For us, to spend four or five hours on one of our nights off for one of their benefits was not a big deal at all.''
-Sun-Times: Bolland, Keith humbled by benefit for fallen officers

-Bauer Hockey's one on one interview with Jonathan Toews.
Watch it here.

-Boynton: "I played for a coach in Anaheim that told me I wasn't good enough to play in the NHL. I wasn't given an opportunity to do anything there, so when somebody feels like that about you and they are not going to change their mind no matter what you do, it's tough."
ESPNChicago: Boynton is mix of careful and fearless

Ex-Blackhawks News:
-Sopel posted a photo on his twitter yesterday of the guys receiving their Championship Rings:


-Sopel shares a blog with his wife: Life of a Hockey Widow
Yesterday's post was a video with big Buff, which you can watch here.

-Niemi: “But I think it’s good here. My goal was to get to as good a team as possible and it couldn’t have happened any better for me. This is a great organization that is aiming really high and it’s a good place to be.”
SlamSports: Niemi happy to land as Shark

-NHL.com: Burish Responds To A Fan's Feedback : The actual email: "I was recently playing a game of EA Sports NHL 11. I was down by one goal against my friend, I was on a 2 on 0 and was impeded by #16 Adam Burish, and was unable to acheive a scoring opportunity, I ask that Adam Burish publicly apologizes to me for he had cost me that game of NHL 11. Thank you for you cooperation during this crisis."
Burish's Response:

2 comments: