Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blackhawks vs Sharks: "Fish are friends, not food."

Niemi may be a friend off the ice, but tonight he is food.

Blackhawks vs Sharks
9:30pm
WGN

-Hammer: “I know he’s a competitive guy and always gives 100 percent out there. I’m sure he’s going to have a good game tonight and we’re going to have to be on top of our game to score on him.”

-Kane: "I mean, you shoot on a guy enough in practice you kind of know where you can score on him. I'm not going to tell you guys ..., but if that moment comes, I think I know where I'll shoot."

-"So too, for now, is the identity of the 'Hawk rookie who spent the night in an awesome replica of the "Iron Man" suit of armor."
Las Vegas Review-Journal: Blackhawks down after hearty party

-Bolland: “I remember one time I was hanging out with him and I couldn't get him to shut up. Normally you never hear him. He just says his two words once in awhile and does his job.

-Kane: “He’s an unbelievable goaltender who did a lot of great things for us last season. It’d be nice to play against him though. It was kind of tough the way he left, but overall, he did his job last year.


-Stan Bowman: “The trophy symbolizes everything in hockey. You’re named after it. I’ve been fortunate enough to be around it so much because my dad has won so many Cups. For some people, they’ve never seen it before. I had seen it often because he’s had so many parties with it.”

-"It helps to be friends with one of the restaurant owners: That’s how Blackhawks winger Troy Brouwer got a meatball sub named after him at Ukrainian Village bar The Fifty/50 this month."
(FYI: If you have never been to Hot Doug's or Kuma's Corner, you have not lived life yet. GO NOW!)

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

1 comment: