Thursday, December 2, 2010

Number 10 on his back, Hey it's Sharp Attack!


Today on Sharp Attack!:

On out dancing with teammates: "No, that's definitely false. Can you guys see me dancing on the dance floor?"

On dancers in the locker room: "I think John Scott is a dancer waiting to come out."

On Kane fighting: "It was pretty impressive to see Kaner go flying across the ice to stand up for his teammate."

On fighting: "I will if I have to, but I'd rather be scoring the goals."

On Kane's nickname: "My wife actually gave him the nickname little man Kane."

On Eddie O: "I don't wanna start a bromance or get any rumors flying, but I can say he's one of the hottest guys on TV."

On Vegas: "I was looking for some dance floors, couldn't find them."

Listen to the whole segment here: Sharp Attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment