Saturday, January 8, 2011

Around The UC:

-Kane:‘‘It’s a big win, and it’s big for the overall standings. We’re excited to get two points. That’s all that matters.’’
Sun-Times: Kane seizes an opportunity

-Olsen:“It’s exciting. Joining the Chicago organization is definitely something that I’ve wanted for a long time now. To start my pro career is going to be awesome for me. I’m just really, really excited.”
NHL.com: A memorable holiday season for Olsen, Leddy

-"Still, we were a bit shocked that Chicago Blackhawks president John McDonough told Craig Custance of The Sporting News he would be open to having HBO do a similar series with the Blackhawks during the playoffs."
ESPN: NHL and HBO seem destined to work together again at Winter Classic, beyond

-"Vince Vaughn isn’t shy about his love for the Blackhawks. Has he been trying to get you on the Chicago bandwagon? Has he been unbearable since they won the Cup?
Vince is a huge Blackhawks fan and it was pretty cool to see that playoff run last spring. He was definitely pretty proud of that, but I think it meant a lot to everyone in Chicago to see that finally happen. "
CanadiensMagazine: The Last Word: Owen Wilson

-Stalberg:“This year, I have little more confidence in what I'm doing and I feel the coaches have more confidence in me too. I'm just trying to help the team as much as I can. I know I can score goals and hopefully when the first one goes in they'll keep coming.”
DailyHerald: Blackhawks' Stalberg confident despite lack of goals

No comments:

Post a Comment