Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Around The UC:

-"Fox officials said today that Jim Cornelison, who belts out the national anthem at Chicago Blackhawks games, will sing the Star Spangled Banner at Sunday's Bears-Packers game."
ChicagoTribune:
Cornelison will sing anthem, DeWyze gets halftime for Bears

-Toews: "I was kind of surprised everyone was asking me who I was going to pick anyway. It sounded like you all knew something I don't, because I was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen. The four of us will have a great time, and now we can joke with each other (about) who gets picked before the other guys. We'll see what happens."
ChicagoBreakingSports:
Blackhawks' Toews 'relieved' to avoid All-Star 'C'

-TSN:
Off The Record: Patrick Sharp (video)

-Kane: “It’s pretty exciting. If we can put things together — and obviously we have great coaching — things can go our way. You never know, you get a couple breaks and you can be there again.”
Sun-Times:
Hawks' confidence level rising

-Toews: “We have a nice little break this week and hopefully we'll come back rested. I think we're really going to use it to our advantage. We'll have a couple good practices this week and rest up. Everyone is healthy and we want that to stay that way."
DailyHerald:
Blackhawks plan to make the most of five-day break

-Bolland: "I know I had a slow start, but it's coming now. It took some time. I know what I went through with the slump, but through those times I battled and kept playing harder and harder each game. I knew it was about time it would come."
Sun-Times:
Bolland's 2nd goal vs. Predators a thing of beauty

-ChicagoNow:
Jim Conelison's Rendition of the Star Spangled Banner at Soldier Field (video)

-"Amazingly, while the hockey world will watch that one over and over, Bolland says he won’t.
“Probably not. Probably just going to go home and hang out,” he stated.
“You’ll watch it once, right?” he was asked.
“Probably not,” Bolland said."
ESPNChicago:
Bolland's goal thing of beauty

-HockeyMomBlog:
Lorna Campbell - Brian Campbell's Mom and A Whole Lot More

-ChicagoBlackhawksBlog:
Five Questions with Stan Mikita

-Today's Practice Interviews:
Skille, Seabrook, Coach Q, Toews and Kopecky

-BlackhawksTV:
Blackhawks Day in Rockford (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment