Monday, February 7, 2011

Around the UC:


-New Desktop Wallpaper
here!

-RunsOnDuncan: Chicago Pucks Cancer: Because cancer needs to go

-Crawford: “It does [feel like a long time since I’ve played], but you can’t use that as an excuse. Every game is important for us. I’ve got to try to prepare the best I can and hopefully bring my best game.”
Sun-Times:
Back to work for Crawford

-Boynton: "My goal in life as a player was to win the Stanley Cup. I'd been playing hockey for 29 years, which is a long time. I went home and thought about it a bit and I thought the best thing to do would be to try to win it again. I'm getting up there, but I'm not that old."
ChicagoTribune:
Blackhawks' Boynton not retiring type - yet

-Bolland: “These next few games are important. Really, every game is important from this point on. We can’t take games lightly. Every night we go out there it’s business.”
ESPNChicago:
Wins more important to Hawks than style

-"The Blackhawks, barring a serious injury, aren't going to have much more than about $1 million in space to play with this month. Chicago also doesn't have a definitive need. Corey Crawford has solidified the situation in goal, and there is elite talent (combined with youth and/or depth concerns) at forward and on defense."
NHL.com:
As Deadline Day approaches: Central Division

-Bolland: "Sometimes things go your way and things don't go your way. After every practice, you're always working on [faceoffs]."
Sun-Times:
Bolland feels good, but shoots for faceoff improvement

-Sharp: “I’m not really concerned with it. I don’t think my teammates are, either. We’re more focused on what we can do to come out of it — instead of why we’re in this position."
MontrealGazette:
Blackhawks remain confident despite disappointing season

-Sharp: "Probably the most skilled player I've ever played with. I just found myself watching him in practice. He was unbelievable. I'm glad he's coming back -- it's good for the league. I think he's going to be a great player. I'll be glued to the TV to see Colorado play now. He's a dangerous player. I guess it's not too good for the Hawks that he's coming back, but it'll be fun as a fan to watch him."
CalgaryHerald:
Hawks have mixed feelings on 'Fozzie Bear' returning

-TheFourthPeriod:
Blackhawks, Thrashers talking trade

-"The Hockey 101 Contest is open to all fans 18+ years old. Entries to join the Hockey 101 Contest are being accepted at the all of the Chicagoland Meijer locations, beginning Sunday, February 13, 2011, and continuing through February 26, 2010."
TribLocal:
Meijer and the Chicago Blackhawks Helps Fans Develop Their Own Skills in Hockey 101 Clinic

-BlackhawksTV: Morning Skate videos:
Seabrook and Coach Q

Blackhawks vs Flames tonight at 8:30pm on CSN

LETS GO HAWKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment