Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Around the UC:

Blackhawks vs Oilers at 8:30pm on CSN

-RunsOnDuncan:
How To Discuss Blackhawks Trade Rumors Without Looking Silly

-Seabrook: "It's a tough position I put the team in. It's one of those things. I thought a call should have been made and my emotions got the best of me." ESPNChicago:
Brent Seabrook regrets drawing penalty

-Johnson: ‘‘I feel good; I feel ready to go. I’m not happy sitting and watching. I’d like to be out there, that’s for sure.’’
Sun-Times:
Johnson waits for number to be called

-Soupy: "We definitely can't take this team lightly. They went in and beat Nashville 4-0 (on Monday night). Do we feel strongly that we need to get points out of this game? Yes. Right now we're 1-2 on this (six-game) road trip and we have a lot of work to get above .500 and make it a strong road trip. It's a good challenge for us."
ChicagoBreakingSports:
Hjalmarsson, Blackhawks ready for Oilers

-TheOnionSportsNetwork:
Breaking: Chicago Blackhawks Team U-Haul Overturns On Highway

-Toews: "We're professionals and we're going to hold each other accountable. We shouldn't have to have wakeup calls from the coaching staff. It always should come from within our locker room.
ChicagoTribune:
Coach puts Hawks through rough off-day practice

LETS GO HAWKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment