Saturday, February 19, 2011

Skating with the Hawks at Millennium Park

Hockey Weekend in America continued today in Millennium Park with a Tony O signing. Also, contest winners got the chance to skate with Jake Dowell and Nick "tight pants" Leddy. I watched from the sidelines with envy, while losing all feeling in my toes and fingers. Apparently, it's not always guaranteed to be warm out when the sun is shinning.

Due to my shaky hands and completely forgetting my camera, I did not take photos. However, Queen Crash was there with me and camera is her middle name. So here are a few photos from the event:







Check out the rest of
Queen Crash's photos here!

Don't forget Hockey Weekend in America ends tomorrow at Millennium Park with a very special guest: The Stanley Cup! The festivities start at 11 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment