Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Around the UC:

-Kane: "Sharpie was saying on the bench, 'Don't worry about that one.' He said, 'You'll get a bunch more that are more important than 100,' but it was nice Toews went and got it for me. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I'm sure somebody in my family would like to have it -- maybe my grandpa or something.”
NHL.com:
Kane happy to finally score No. 100

-Team physician Michael Terry: "Reconstructive surgery to repair Jordan's left knee ACL tear went well today. We anticipate a full recovery in approximately six months."
ESPNChicago:
Jordan Hendry undergoes surgery

-Kane: "Last year throughout the regular season, it seemed like a breeze right into the playoffs. This year has been up and down. It's good to have that leadership. It's (Toews) and a lot of other guys in here, too. But he leads the way."
FoxNews:
Toews leading Hawks with words and deeds

-Hammer: “I’m playing through it and trying to do as best as I can. It’s just mental, I think. You try to handle the pain in a good way."
DailyHerald:
Hawks' Hjalmarsson plays through the pain

-Crawford: “I feel good. It’s a lot of games, a lot of work. It’s a different schedule than in the minors. It seems like you play every second day, so it’s important to get rest and make sure you have the most energy as possible.”
ESPNChicago:
Workload not wearing on Crawford

-Coach Q on Crawford: "He's a young kid that's going along here at a really nice pace. He's really absorbing a lot of responsibility now and some important games for us. He's won us some big games and he's kept us in some big games. We like how competitive he is and we like the way he's developing as a young goalie. His upside is one of these guys who can be a No. 1 (goaltender) for a lot of years."
ChicagoBreakingSports:
Blackhawks' Campbell, Bolland still sidelined

-Campoli: “There’s optimism here. It’s contagious, it really is. I’m being given more of a chance here so far than I ever was in Ottawa. Joel showing confidence in me is helping me go out there and just play my game. When you’re playing on such a good team with guys like this, they make you look a lot better.”
CSNChicago:
Campoli looking for first goal as a Blackhawk

-"Denis Savard, former Chicago Blackhawks player and coach, will visit Meijer in Bolingbrook on Wednesday, March 30 to prepare food and sign autographs."
BolingbrookReporter:
'Savvy' Savard to appear at Bolingbrook Meijer

-BlackhawksTV:
Sharp is Blackhawk Alumni Player of the Year

-Photos from last week's Fashion Rules event benefiting Campbell for Kids
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment