Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Win. One Loss.



Blackhawks vs Red Wings: 3-2

Recaps:

Quote:
Hossa on his game winning goal: "I was hoping to find that one shot and thank God that it was the last one." (source) Hossa thanking God? Hossa thanking himself?

Post-Game Videos:


Blackhawks vs Bruins: 3-0

Recaps:
-BlackhawksDownLow: How Many Times Can I Break 'Til I Shatter? Hawks Fall to Bruins 3-0 (warning there's an owl picture and owls are terrifying)
-Chicago Tribune: Bruins blank Hawks 3-0

Quote:
Keith: "I don't think it's tough to play hard two games in a row. If it's too hard to play two games in a row we probably shouldn't be in the NHL." (source)

Post-Game Videos:

The Case of the Mystery Chirper:
Thornton: "Yeah, something was said. Obviously, I can’t swear when I talk to you guys. There was some stuff said that I'm not happy about. I'm going to find out who it was and I will deal with it in my own way."
More from Thornton: "Those guys on their team chirp a lot. I don’t know if it's right when someone’s face is half across the other side of their face. But it's a tough game and people have to live with their actions. If you guys ever find out who it is, don’t be afraid to send me a Christmas card."

No comments:

Post a Comment