Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recap of Blackhawks' Recaps:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the game last night. Thankfully, I have highlights and recaps to fill me in on another win for the Hawks. What I've gathered from the recaps: Hossa is God and Toews is the second coming of Jesus.

Did you miss the game too? Or do you just want to relive the awesomeness again? Well, I have just the thing:


I also can't forget to mention the Wild's jersey. It just wouldn't be a Blackhawks vs Wild game recap if I didn't. Don't they know their jersey is so out of season. It's like keeping your Christmas lights up until March. And no, I will never stop making fun of Santa's little helpers.

Highlights:


Other:

-Toews is the first star of February with 21 points. In future news, Toews win the Hart Trophy. (source)
-New month, new desktop wallpaper. The March wallpaper features Toews and Kane here.

No comments:

Post a Comment