Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention/Summer Update:


Tomorrow is the off-season day Blackhawks fans have been waiting for: The Blackhawks Convention! Check out the list of players scheduled to appear at the convention this weekend: here. (Just the first row is enough for any Blackhawks fan)

CSN will be covering the opening ceremonies tomorrow night starting at 5pm. As for the rest of the weekend, BHTV has your back with live streams. Click here for the list of live streams.

Last year I wrote a post breaking down the shit show (I mean that in the best way possible) that will be this weekend. It's my small guide to surviving the convention. It's a little outdated but it's still relevant. You can check it out here.

And the most important advice I have for all you attending this year: GO TO THE SECOND CITY SHOW!

Memories from last year's convention:

Sadly, I will not be attending this year's convention. This will be the first time I have missed a convention and it breaks my heart. Sorry for the lack of updates on the blog. I'm currently in Cape Cod interning for the Cape Cod baseball league. The blog will go back to it's daily updates once I'm back in Chicago in August. Don't worry there will be a summer recap! Because this whole Carcillo wearing an indian sweater now needs to be discussed.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment