Saturday, October 8, 2011

Around the UC:

-Seabrook: "The only recognition I want is to win a Stanley Cup again. I love playing for the fans and my teammates but don't do it for media coverage or fame. I'm just a guy that goes out to work hard and play physical, whatever I can to help this team.''
ChicagoTribune:
Seabrook a rock for Hawks

-ESPNChicago: V
ideo: Toews with 'Waddle & Silvy'

-Saad: "It's going to be awesome. I've always worked to make the NHL and I wanted to come in here with the right attitude and work hard. I didn't expect to make the team, but it's something nice to have."
NHL.com:
Blackhawks' Saad looks prepared for NHL debut

-Kane: "It just seems like we have a really good group. Sometimes the chemistry is there and sometimes it's not. This year it really seems like it is; especially with the new guys coming in."
ChicagoTribune:
Hawks put up united front

-Hammer: “I’ve got more to show people here in Chicago. I’m just looking forward to the season.”
ChicagoSun-Times:
Blackhawks' Niklas Hjalmarsson ready to improve on offense

-Watch the new CSN promos for the Blackhawks:
here!

-ESPNChicago:
Video: Patrick Sharp Breaks Down the Hawks

-Duncan Keith's feature in the redeye:
What makes Duncan Keith so tough?
The Duncan Files
Quotable: Hawks give their take on Keith

-ChicagoSun-Times:
Blackhawks season preview: Inside info on the new guys

-Sharp: "It's always a great feeling this time of year. There's excitement in the room. Everyone's looking forward to getting off to a good start. We've talked abut how important that is. Enough practice, enough playing against each other--we're ready to go at it."
ChicagoTribune:
Blackhawks set to kick off season

No comments:

Post a Comment