Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Number 10 on his back, Hey it's Sharp Attack!

Today on Sharp Attack!:

-On when he felt pain: "I went out to dinner with you on Saturday night and I think that might of been the turning point."

-On meeting the doctor at the golf course: "He brought me into the men's locker room and laid me down on the bench.We were getting some weird looks from the guys in the locker room."

-On if he received any get well texts from the team: "I kept getting all these texts and phone calls from the younger guys on the team, the first year players, the rookies. Because I think they wanted to know just how long I'd be out of the lineup for so they could take my stop."

-On Saad getting pranked: "I'm sure he's an easy target. We'll have some fun with him."

-On Robbie Gould's new show: "I just like to think I'm a veteran around these parts. Robbie's just getting started. I think we can maybe pick on him a little bit. Make things a little more comfortable for him."

-On who has the better hair: "We'll leave that up to the fans I guess. Okay, i'll say I have better hair."

-On who bench presses more: "That goes with question. I'll pick Sharp for that one too."

-On if Stalberg was hit in the face: "That would of been a bench clearing brawl."

-Sharp announced he and his wife are having a baby girl due on December 15th. Cue the "awwww!" Congrats to the Sharps!

Listen to the entire hilarious segment here: Sharp Attack!

Eric and Kathy posted a behind the scenes video:

No comments:

Post a Comment