Tuesday, November 29, 2011

#NHLMeanGirls

Another hilarious hashtag was created, this time by @QueenCrash: #NHLMeanGirls

@
QueenCrash: "Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Matt Cooke." #NHLMeanGirls

@
Shlee18: "You know who's looking fine tonight? Patrick Sharp." -But he's your cousin. "Hey Sharpy!" #NHLMeanGirls

@
CrosbysStache: "How do you spell your last name again Toes?" "It's Taves. T-O-E-W-S" "Yeah, I'm gonna call you Toes" #NHLMeanGirls

@
CrosbysStache: "Nice hair, Letang. What's it made of?" "YOUR MOM'S CHEST HAIR" #NHLMeanGirls

@
Yotesgurl: Cooke: Half the people in this room are mad at me & the others only like me cuz they think I pushed someone in front of a bus. #NHLMeanGirls

@
hawknut: "Sorry Mr. Byfuglien, we only carry sizes 1, 3, & 5. You could try Sears...? #NHLMeanGirls

@
QueenCrash: "HE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE." -Everyone to Jagr in the beginning of the season. #NHLMeanGirls

@
RunsOnDuncan: "OH HELL NAW! I did not leave the OHL for this!" - Dale Hunter, one week into his tenure as the Caps' new coach. #NHLMeanGirls

@
Schmallie: And on the 3rd day, God created the hockey stick, so man could beat the dinosaurs-and the Vancouver Canucks. #NHLMeanGirls

@
emlee05: Toews:God. My hips are huge! Keith:Oh please.I hate my calves. Seabrook: My hair line is so weird.Stalberg: My nail beds suck. #NHLMeanGirls

This is just a very small chunk of all the hilarious tweets. To read more of this awesome hashtag click here: #NHLMeanGirls

My contribution to the hashtag:

Barry Trotz: "Hey, get out of here." Oh my God - Danny DeVito! I love your work! #NHLMeanGirls

Daniel Sedin made out with Coach Vigneault! And so did Henrik Sedin! Daniel: "You little slut!" Henrik: "You're the slut!" #NHLMeanGirl

Seabrook on Keith: "I gave him everything... I was half a virgin when I met him!" #NHLMeanGirls

No comments:

Post a Comment