Monday, January 30, 2012

Around the UC:



-Photos from Keith and Seabrook's Blackhawks Live event: click here.

-Morrison: “I’m ecstatic. I just received the news a short while ago, but I’m thrilled. This is a tremendous opportunity; the core of this team is a tremendously talented group of guys and this is a team that has as good a chance as any to win the Stanley Cup.” NHL.com: Morrison 'ecstatic' to join Blackhawks

-Kane:"You try to be the same person you really are. I love to have fun, I love to play hockey and I love to try to make people smile and get the fans out of their seats. I've always prided myself on being myself and trying to stick true to who I am and how I was raised. It has been a motto of mine my whole life — just be yourself." ChicagoTribune:Kane not lost soul for lost goals

-ESPNChicago: Video: Luongo prepared for Hawks

-Keith: "Ronald McDonald House Charities is such a great organization and we are proud to support their cause. We love Chicago, and Keith Relief has allowed us to give back to the city and people who have welcomed us with open arms."
MarketWatch: Chicago Blackhawks Duncan Keith's Foundation, Keith Relief, Partners with Ronald McDonald House Charities in Support of World's Largest House in Chicago

-Toews: “I’m excited to be back and took the time I think I needed this past week. Unfortunately, no one ever wants to sacrifice a weekend like that, but I had to do what I had to do and I feel like I’m definitely going to be ready for tomorrow and I’m excited to play hockey again.”
ChicagoSun-Times:
Jonathan Toews figures to face Canucks; Patrick Sharp still in doubt

-PuckDaddy:
Despite absent big names, NHL All-Star Game matches last season's ratings

-Sharp: “It was pretty entertaining, but I refuse to call him SuperKane.”
TheProvince:
Sharp lauds Kane's antics at all-star skills, but stops short of (super)hero worship

-NBCChicago:
Patrick Kane, A Year Later

-Morrison: “Fun. Two highly skilled players. Very talented. Great offensive instincts. Hopefully we can develop some chemistry.”
ESPNChicago: Hawks to try Morrison with Hossa, Sharp

-The Smolder by Viktor Stalberg:

-If you're looking for THAT picture of Campbell, you won't find it here. You can find THAT link all on your own.

2 comments: