Monday, February 6, 2012

It Never Happened...


Aren't West Coast games the best? *silence*

Nothing is better than staying up late to watch the Blackhawks play. I loved staying up late on a weekday to see them get beat by the Canucks in overtime. Or how about watching Gagner have an historic eight point game in their 8-4 loss against the Oilers. Unfortunately, I missed them lose to the Flames 3-1 on Friday. I figured if I never recapped the games they never happened. Or that's just my excuse for being lazy with the blog.

Hopefully, they can keep an avalanche from happening tomorrow night when they play Colorado. I think the Hawks just need Coach Q to tell them "you is kind, you is smart, you is important" when they wake up in the morning. The Help is a great movie, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment